Large toys, baby gear, ride on toys, table and chair sets, small room decor, bikes and more
We do not accept:
Brands accepted (please note, this is ABSOLUTELY NOT a comprehensive listing--there are THOUSANDS of brands out there!):
Anita G (Girlfriends)
Beaux et Belles
Blessed be the Name
Carter's pajamas only (priced appropriately)
Castles & Crowns
Chris N Missy
Chez Ami/Chez Belle
Deux par Deux
Frances Elizabeth Originals
Gigi and Jack
Gymboree (outfits are best)
Janie and Jack
Jig Jog Kids
Just Ducky Originals
Kate and Libby
Kids by M.E.
Little Harp Designs
Luli and Me
Matilda Jane(all seasons)
Melissa & Doug
Nain & Joe
Old Navy-priced to sell
Painting Red Rhinos
Pea in the Pod
Peaches 'n Cream
Pottery Barn Kids
Shrimp & Grits Kids
Smock a Dot
Smocked by Stellybelly
Smocked A lot Peachtree Kids Market
Brands accepted cont’d
Smocked Polka Dot
Southern Sunshine Kids
Two Boys and a Girl
Vive la Fete
Well Dressed Wolf
Wish Upon A Star
BRANDS NOT ACCEPTED:
If you have a question please email: email@example.com
(Carter pajamas are accepted if priced to sell)
(only official Disney brand accepted)
Mary Kate & Ashley
Just One Year
Toys R Us
Child of Mine-
Paul Frank Peachtree Kids Market
Toys, baby gear, rides on, bikes, etc. and maternity clothing
ALL bicycles MUST have either a kick stand or training wheels, unless they are a balance bike.
Please make sure the battery in the Power Wheels is charged and the charger is included.
All items should be clean and in working order with batteries included.
Section 2: Pricing Guidelines
excellent presentation (neatly pressed; buttons, zippers, snaps all closed, etc.) increases your opportun 25-40% of the price you paid for the item. This means, if you bought the item for $40 (even if that’s the sale price!), resell at $10-20. The same goes if you purchased it for $6.99 on clearance…a lot of other people probably did too.
Ask yourself if you would buy this item at this price.
Try to resell at reasonable prices and you will sell more.
If the brand is in high demand or hard to find, you would price toward the higher end of the range. These won’t be the brands you see liquidated frequently online.
Section 3: Entering Items (Consignor Item Entry Screen) and Preparing Items.
ALL inventory must be entered by Wednesday 6 AM, September 17, 2020
You may log-in and view your account, print tags and track your sales (once we open), but no changes may be made after deadline. You can enter a few items at a time or enter them all at once. Entering a few items per day/week doesn’t seem overwhelming to get your items ready in time. You may print tags at any time during the process but be sure to preview print first to get the best quality.
To begin entering your items, you must first go to www.peachtreekidsmarket and “register”. You will go back to PKM page and “login” to begin entering items/printing tags, etc. To begin entering items after registering click “Work with My Consigned Items” to enter your items-voice entry is also available:
1. Consignor Number and Item ID: This is auto filled for you once you've logged in and started inventory. Please make note of your ID number and password for your reference.
2. Category: Select the appropriate category, such as Accessories-Girl for a bow.
3. Size: Please list the size according to the garment tag. However, tags labeled with S, M, L, XL will not be accepted unless it is women’s maternity items-please put a corresponding number size on your tag, so we will place the garment correctly on the floor.
Peachtree Kids Market
For example, a toddler girl size "S" is much different than a big girl size "S". The same applies for European sizing, if it is 86, 90 etc.—please list the corresponding U.S. size.
4. Description: Brand name should be typed on first line then a brief description of the garment. For example, Beaux et Belles Smocked Strawberry Capri Set. This will help us locate the item if the tag is separated from the garment. Also, if it is part of a set, please list this on the tag. You have two lines, with 24 characters on each line. You will have to click to go to each line, the system will not wrap down.
5. Discount: Check the box if you want the item discounted 50% for Half-Off sale and Saturday Public Sale.
6. Donate: Check the box if you want the item donated following the sale. This means you are NOT picking up your items.
7. DO NOT HIGHLIGHT ANY portion of the tag.
8. Price- We can’t sell it if it’s not priced! Price your items at approximately 25-40% of original retail price depending on condition, size, brand, etc. A good rule of thumb is to price the item at what you would pay for it at a consignment sale.
9. Please remember that there is an emotional price and a resale price.
Price item at the resale price if you want it to sell.
After entering all of your items, print, cut tags and then pin them to your garment-tagging guns are OK but please tag under the sleeve or on the garment tag –please follow diagram below.
Preparing your items
See following for hanging instructions- Peachtree Kids Market
Peachtree Kids Market
Section 4: Scheduling Drop-Off
1. Navigate to www.peachtreekidsmarket.com. On the PKM home page, click “Consignor Log-In” and enter your log-in credentials. Then, click “Select Drop-off Appointment”. A list will come up with our available drop-off times and you then select the one that suits you best.
2. If you have more than 100 items you will need 2 drop off times- you may schedule the times back to back.
3. If you need a time that is NOT listed (indicating we are full), we can schedule an appointment for you to meet us, but you will need to select the first appointment on the list--a 12:00 AM (MIDNIGHT) time slot indicating you want to make an appointment. You are then responsible for working out a time with us to drop off your items. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These appointments are before sale begins.
4. From the home screen, you can now register to volunteer and/or work with your consigned inventory.
Section 5: Drop Off
What to expect at drop-off:
Please arrive on time and bring your items TAGGED and in gender and size order!
1. If you arrive early, you may ask if we can take you, but we may or may not be able to accommodate you without a wait time. We will do our best to stay on schedule. Upon arrival, your clothing items will be hung on a rolling rack and other items placed on a table for screening. Each item will be screened prior to scanning into our system. We will simply hand back any items that do not meet our brand or quality criteria. We DO NOT have time to discuss each item rejected. Please do not be offended when we hand you back an item, we are simply maintaining the standard of the PKM sale.
1. After screening, items will be scanned into the inventory system. This goes quickly provided your tags are printed properly.
If your tags do not scan at drop-off, you will have to retag your items.
We cannot do it for you. Peachtree Kids Market
2. After we scan your items, you will receive your preview event ticket and you are free to go! Your items will then be screened again before being placed on the racks. Any additional items that are deemed unacceptable will be removed from the sales floor and returned to the racks for pick-up on Saturday.
3. If you cannot personally pick-up your items on Saturday, you must designate someone to pick up your items at pick-up. Once the item sheet is signed by you or whomever picks up items, you are accepting responsibility that all items have been picked up and/or not holding PKM responsible for any items per consignor agreement.
Section 6: Pick-Up
ALL unsold items must be picked up- Saturday, March 20 between 2:00 pm -4:00 pm!
After 4:00 PM on Saturday, March 21, all remaining items become the sole property of Peachtree Kids Market, LLC and will be donated.
If an unexpected emergency, such as a death in the family, hospitalization, etc. occurs during the sale, please contact PKM at 256-572-7601 and we will make every attempt to make arrangement for your items.